Hello "sweetest"! o)
OHHHHHHHH
... ... The more time passes the more AMO !
I make small ... small ... ... I curl up into the barrel sly inside a basket that has a gomitolino together with a steel wool the knitting ...
Then go to the bathroom. I powder my nose with a cotton ball, and my mirrors like Narcissus in the pond.
... pick up the thread of wool, leaving "free" and directing me in my living room-style English.
I'd sit on my chair, that the upholstery with "Liberty" and keep my cupboard that houses all my precious books over the years have transformed my blond curls ...
gather my thoughts and I consigned to oblivion.
NOW, are very small, "Alice" near me like "Gulliver" ...
Lilliputians From here I'm fine ... no magic potion to let it ... Alice ... O) (penso!)
a start ... a sound!
" DRINNNNNNNN " ... it's the bell ...
- "Excuse me! ... I leave the box in a large envelope ... a thunderstorm threat ..."
- "THANK YOU ..." I replied "... I arrive."
Even for " their " there are quite a ferment ... happy, they feel the "first lady " ... I take back the ... " girls ... calm ... calm ...
Now ... to my "Teddy Bears" and my "Miniature" is a great frenzy!
publicly thank the magazine Magic Wand "and the Management, because more and more appreciated with love by publishing my" babies "!
Thanks!
... and to you my dear friends ... a BIG hug ... and not in MINIATURAAAAAAAAAAA ! O)
0 comments:
Post a Comment