Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christina Toilet Tissue Stand

La "concretezza" di un'anima dolce.

I open my eyes and I realize that it is still dark ...

I get up, still sleepy and quickly put on my slippers which are located near the fireplace. A small fire of light illuminates the window.

A quick steps I head a sound focusing my fear.

- "Strange! Tell me questioning ...

-" not ... remember to have nothing in the house emits this lullaby ...." I think to myself afraid!

Pass quickly before the window, and I realize that the sundial wing manor house lit by dim street light to ' angle marks almost 4 am.


That music ... there is still that sweet music ...

the stairs I go up fast while I continue to hear that sweet litany.

I remember once that the day before I had opened the old trunk in the attic but that is not to have it closed.

Maybe from there comes this sweet lullaby.

I go and I'm in the balcony at the front door of the floor, I realize that I miss your breath away.

The emotion is combined with fear and anticipation.

later I see the old trunk open, of leaving it exactly as I remembered ... that's where the music comes.

I stop and rest while listening to his heart beat faster.

I put a hand inside the trunk without a certain fear and I start to rummage.

The hand is over the old framework.

... caresses him gently step fingers on the decorations, hear the wood that is noisy.

The dirge goes from there. The picture!



The clasp on the chest, I smell the old paint and lacquer that caress!

Suddenly ... a noise !

A noise I wake up.

I open my eyes and see that everything around me ... as always, there is nothing!

Neither the embers of light, or the meridian, nor lament, nor the trunk ...
is a dream ... was only a dream!


But he is!

"LOVELY"


(Teddy Bear designed and made of mohair fur "honey long pile "aged entirely by hand)

PS at the same time, I want to thank a person ...." SPECIAL !

E' una bloggerina moooooolto dolce, sa esprimere la sua creatività e bravura a 360 gradi con il suo "terzo occhio"...lei è la "FATINA della FOTOGRAFIA"!!

Sa cogliere sfacettature nelle sue inquadrature, ai molti ignari e, ce le regala!!

GRAZIE "QUINN" http://madebyqueen.blogspot.com/

Andate a trovarla, vedrete le meraviglie che sa immortalare!

GRAZIE per il bellissimo pensiero. Il tuo "memory note" oltre che sempre con me è nel mio CUORE!!!

GRAZIE!! Un bacio particolare!

----------------------------------- ooooooooooooooooooooooo --------------------------

"LOVELY" ed io vi auguriamo una splendida settimana...e che sia bella come...UN SOGNO! ;o)

Kisses. NI

0 comments:

Post a Comment