Fa freddo/
il cielo è plumbeo/
i pensieri si affastellano.
Guardo fuori/
watch a sparrow /
our eyes meet.
I think!
I love the freedom.
I love the pride.
A flutter /
a slight hiss
... and again everything is gray. "
NI
Queste poche righe, per mostrarvi un pò di colore, per riequilibrare gli animi, smorzare le emozioni e riequilibrare lo spirito...
Il negozio!
...una bravissima "ikebanista" ha colpito la mia attenzione...
...questo lo shop...
...e queste altre magnifiche creazioni!
Tutto questo a Copenaghen, fotografie immortalate e conservate nella memoria dei ricordi.
With this post, I leave to you all dear bloggers, for a period ... but I will return soon, and will go along with a fantastic contermo "count down" the approach to Christmas!
A kiss to all ... ( pass when I can to greet you and leave you some "pat" to your interesting post!)
kisses ... see you soon! Kisses. NI
0 comments:
Post a Comment