Thursday, March 19, 2009

Highlighted Very Short Hair

He writes

By now everyone has read at least once that he understood that the aggiornouna once in a while when I do not know what to do. Today is one of those times.


For me the last month was really bad: I just found a starting spot on the team and was the best of shape, but in a game (Borzoli Cogoleto-NDA), played with a single contact lens case a crash that lost me the other but not playing badly, in yet opposing action discontinued (now I pride myself a little 'XD) I deflected the ball with the tip, making this I was running on foot; for pain are temporarily left the field and then return immediately.
the evening, and his foot was bothering me in the morning after I could not walk, and then in the afternoon we went to the emergency room, where they found that I had no broken bones and they told me to come back the next morning, then skipping a day of school I went to the hospital where I was bandaged leg for a week telling me to take it home. First week of crutch.
arrived the day I took off the bandage, and finally my torture seemed to be over, the next day I went to workout there that I made an uncontrolled ascent identical to that taken in the game, then new pain and new day of missed school to go to hospital, where, without any controls that would have made it clear what I had, I was again bandaged his leg for another week dicendomi questa volta di andarla a togliere in ospedale. Seconda settimana di stampella.
Passata un'altra settimana sono andato in ospedale e mi hanno tolto la fasciatura, ma ho dovuto aspettare altri cinque giorni per andare a fare l'ecografia, dalla quale ho scoperto di avere.... NIENTE!!!!!!!! Più di venti gorni di stop dall'attività fisica perché non avevo niente!!!!!
Ma il meglio doveva ancora arrivare: due giorni dopo (oggi) sono tornato in ospedale e, nonostante non ci fossero dubbi sull'assenza di problemi di qualsiasi tipo al piede, il dottore mi ha detto di stare ancora 15-20 giorni senza giocare a calcio. -_-"
Fortunatamente il giorno prima ero andato dal dottore di famiglia che mi ha consigliato di lasciar perdere quello che mi avrebbe detto quel dottore e tornare a giocare.

Tra l'altro questo era il terzo infortunio del 2009 (mi avevano già steccato un braccio e avevo giausato le stampelle per una settimana). Probabilmente questo non è il mio anno.
Speriamo che la prossima stagione abbia meno problemi.


Con ciò vi saluto
Ciao a chiunque legga questo post
Alby

0 comments:

Post a Comment