Thursday, October 4, 2007

How Long Trichonomos Disappear After Flagyl

Dear Free Thought! T I screwed! Change colors

mi scuso in anticipo con k legge ma nn centra niente, xò mi sento obbligato a replicare a k ha messo un certo commento sul blog...

nn vi dirò ki è ma lui sa con ki sto parlando.
hai fatto il falso amico x un anno e sn stato al gioco (o mi credevi senza cervello come te?), aiutandoti a scuola e un minimo d my gratitude to you ... cmnq t I cheated! Tt comments must be approved by me first of being published in order to avoid the memory of visits cm xsn you ...

d nn I hope to have ak + nothing to do with you, Alby


PS They told me in a private school k 6 x in 1 to 2 years. Glad you ... 6 QNT with out doing one year sl? 4.5 d mean? But hiding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment