Gianluca Morozzi, the abyss , Fernandel, 13 euros.
hard good Morozzi missed a shot, narratively speaking. and this book came out recently is the confirmation, as if this were not enough, this book is the number ten, I think, in the career of Morozzi.
the narrative pace is very fast, it's really impossible to break away from history, more than once, I told myself I will stop now, I sleep-which I read at night, this novel-but I did. I had to start and finish in just a bang.
Gabriel is a guy that comes a day before graduation in law. and date. shame that he lied for years, deliberately falsified the record book to appease the old mother and his own conscience. has given three, four exams barely gabriele. has spent the years until that day, the days to come, the day is tomorrow and the mother partirà dal piccolo paese in quel vestito rosa confetto per godere a pieno del sogno della sua vita. un figlio avvocato.
dal fondo dell'abisso si risale, ma è impegnativo ritrovare la strada dopo anni di giochi e bugie.
184 pagine a cavallo tra l'ironia, la follia, la tragicità più atroce. fino all'ultimo ti chiedi Ma come diavolo finisce una storia così? e quando arrivi alle ultime pagine, bè, è a quel punto che ti viene da pensare, da dire che è un gran bel romanzo, questo.
cinque stelle, senza dubbio. da leggere, da prestare, da regalare .
0 comments:
Post a Comment